I've some layouts using older photos that were taken last year to share today.
My precious Miss Lizzy, it seems so long ago that you were that tiny baby. Here you are sporting that classic cross-eyed look that newborns so often have. Ha!

The journalling says "Lizzy, this photo makes me laugh so hard. There should be a fly on the tip of your nose!"
Playing catch-up with this page of Becca. She informed me yesterday that actually, she's already 6 and 3/4. I cannot believe that my girl is almost 7. These pages that document random quirks at different ages are some of my favourites when I look back through my albums.
Journalling: - You love going on bike rides with Dad
- You choose Promite sandwiches over Vegemite for your school lunch every day
- You always leave your shoes and socks on the floor in the lounge room
- This Winter you took 2 wheat packs, 2 teddy bears and Allana Rabbit to bed with you each night
- You don't like wearing your hair tied up.
And Master William, who adores his Lego. These pics are from last year when he was in his earlier Lego days. He is such a stickler for following the instructions. He will not substitute colours or pieces if one is missing. Instead, he will abandon the project and start on another. He takes the instructions to bed and I sometimes find him asleep, crumpled on the floor where he was seeking the light by the doorway to study them. Funny little man. I wonder if he'll be an engineer later in life?

Journalling: "Some days we play Lego the whole day from when we drop Bec at school until we pick her up again. You are brilliant at following the instructions and your finger strength has improved so much that you no longer need help joining the pieces"
I hope you had a great Easter break and that your return to routine is a smooth one!
4 comments:
wow... such beautiful structure and design as always christine. Just love that about your work! :)) x
Just love your gorgeous layouts Christine, I bet those years with Becca have flown, I say to Nate everyday, please stop growing.....lol and the cutest photo and layout of your dear girl....wonder what she was focussed on. Beautiful inspired layouts, Melxx
They're all such gorgeous pages Christine! Love those sweet pics too. :)
Sheree xx
Gorgeous!!!!!!
I love seeing your layouts....and most of all...reading your adorable journaling. I agree ...its the little things that are the most precious to record.
Mardi x
Post a Comment