I had a beautiful Mother's Day. Pancakes for brekky with the most delicious 'real' maple syrup that Mum and dad bought back from their trip to Canada. Sweet handmade cards from both children (aww, they are so perfectly heartwarming!) and a special necklace with pink-painted saltdough beads from Will. Absolutely gorgeous :) Then we took our tradtional Mother's Day trip to Glebe Park to play in the Autumn leaves.

Then we finished off the day with a special afternoon tea for my dear Mum with my sisters at my place. A truly beautiful day!

Scrapping wise, I joined in the Webster's Pages competition over at Aussie Scrap Source last week. Here's my page:

The journalling reads: "It is always such a treat to have your Aunty Lisa come to stay. She has such a happy, vibrant personality and is so genuinely thrilled to be spending time with you kids. Her heart is pure as gold and you can be sure that you children are, and always will be the centre of her attention. No wonder you never want her to leave!"
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's out there!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's out there!
5 comments:
Happy mothers day to you too Christine. I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful day.
Lovin' your Webster's page :)
Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day Chookie - you deservce it. Why is it that I often end up in tears after reading your blog - get me the tissues again!! Love you Chookie (thanks for the kind words)
What a gorgeous mothers day post..and I adore the pics of the kids and the autumn leaves..M x
So good to hear you had such a lovely Mothers' Day Christine! Love the pic of the kids in the leaves...and your page is beautiful!
Sheree xx
Happy belated Mum's Day to you too!! Hope you had a great one...x
Post a Comment