The journalling reads: "You were born with red 'stork marks' between your eyes, on both eyelids and on the back of your neck. They have faded alot, but almost a whole year later they are still there!"
This one is just because I love her little bubby toes. Totally kissable. I entered this one in the Sassafras guest DT comp at Aussie Scrap Source a few weeks back and was thrilled to get a mention as a runner up :) A huge congrats to Kathleen Glossop for her stunning page!

A close-up of the journalling

Each month I jot down some notes about what Lizzy has been up to. It always amazes me how our normal daily happenings change ever so slowly so you don't even really notice......until I go back and read over my notes. She definitely doesn't sleep for 6 hours at a time anymore - try 3 tops! I used the April sketch at Sassafras for the design on this one.


Then, fast forward to last month for these sweet pics about the way she always pulls her hair when she's tired.

Ahh, she's growing up way too fast!
7 comments:
wow christine... they are all so totally gorgeous! LOVE your photos... you have a real knack for capturing moments perfectly... x
Wow alright, just stunning layouts here, that must be an amazing album Lizzy has. She has grown so much and you can really see it when the 2months until now layouts are put together. Beautiful but I think they grow up way too fast too. Melxx
Awww...your pages are all just so sweet Christine! Gorgeous!
Sheree xx
Gorgeous layouts Christine...
Mitch had stork marks on his face too...just near his eyelids and the bridge of his nose. They completely faded away over time....but Briony still has a mark under her hairline at the back of her neck...
Its so lovely that you have scrapped such beautiful memories of the kids....and that Lizzy hasnt missed out.
beautiful layouts Christine, can't believe little Lizzy has turned 1...times flys.
Take care
Cherie xoxo
Beautiful pages Christine. Your warmth and personality shines through them. I love in particular that bottom one - love that you captured a little quirk :)
ohhh Nidhi has that same mark near her hairline!! i get th same comments too! LOL. Love your pages, girlfriend!
Post a Comment