Journalling says: " Going to the park on Mother's day to play in the Autumn leaves is my favourite family tradition. I love watching you laugh like this! I also did the 'speedscrap' challenge. We had 1 hour to scrap a page about one of our favourite things. I chose my baby food machine that my family gave me for my birthday present last year.

The journalling reads: "I love this machine, it makes baby food so easy and healthy. It steams, then you flip it to blend, and it all goes in the dishwasher!" Yep, my kind of appliance :)
This last one wasn't from the cybercrop, but was another from my kit using 5 & Dime.
It says:
You were just elected as the girl's Year 1 rep for Radford Tribal Council.
You like playing barbie dolls
You rode your bike without training wheels for the first time last week
Fave TV shows: Mr Moon and Laura's Star
You want to be a hairdresser, or a dentist or a lion tamer when you grow up!
Fave dinner: 'spaceman toast'
Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:
Oh how gorgeous a hairdresser, I love it when Nate comes out with the most amazing things, makes me thank goodness I am a scrapper and can put them on paper, I love love these papers, Nate loves fruit so a blender is right up our alley too. You do amazing layouts, all about getting those memories on the page, just like me. Melxx
Love all of these Christine...beautiful work! I especially love those gorgeous photos in the first one!
Sheree xx
The photos in your first layout is delightful...the joy on her face!
Love the color combo you chose.
lemme tell you something.. i miss making baby food. no, make that i REALLy miss making baby food. i love the process.. i wonder if my children will object to eating pureed sweet potaoes? tomorrow, maybe? haha!
Okay - Soph wants to know what "spaceman toast is?" Love to all xxxxxxx
Post a Comment