Well actually, I think it was yesterday and that it's for the US, but Happy National Scrapbooking Day anyway! There's a little competition going on at the Kaiser blog, so if you're interested in winning some freebies, you can check it out here. I went around to a friends yesterday to do some scrapping and celebrate, but we just ended up chatting and I never even got my scrapping gear out! I had fun though!
We've had a fun week with Aunty P visiting from Perth. We loved having her stay and the kids are missing her reading to them, playing trains with them and being a willing model for our resident hairdresser!
Will is rather fascinated with the concept of emotions at the moment. He constantly asks "Are you happy?" or "Are you sad?" If you say sad you might get a kiss to cheer you up and a triumphant little "Kisses make you happy" from him! It's pretty cute. I love this big cheesy grin he gives me when he says he is happy.

Becca found herself a mushroom while we were out one day and was instantly immerged in the world of fairies and pixies. She explained to me how fairies use mushrooms as stools but she was a little concerned that the fairy that owned this stool didn't have any friends to sit with! I do love the imagination of a child! That gorgeous big black rub-on is from Kaiser and the papers and letter stickers are Jillibean Soup (I can't resist a cute red and white polka-dot pattern!) and the chippy toadstool is from RW Laser Cuts

Hope you have a great day!
6 comments:
Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. I have loved seeing your creations too - YOU are very inspiring!
Love what i am seeing here - fantastic!
are you happy? how cute is that.... awwww... melts my heart :)
Gorgeous layouts Christine! How old is your little boy? Mine will be 3 in June and he is fascinated with emotions as well! It's super cute :)
These layouts are so adorable!! Love the little mushrooms and red!
Thanks for visiting my blog!! I love your beautiful style! Congrats on the Kaiser DT! I love their pearls!! :)
Didn't comment last time but I do love your spotty layout. :)
Great to have you here for no scrapping too. xx
Cute LO about the Fairy Stools, love it. P.S I'm an ex-Canberran, miss my home town, so thanks for sharing the autumn leaves I needed a colour fix on home :)
Post a Comment