Monday, April 27, 2009

My exciting news!

Today I'm allowed to share my exciting news that I have been chosen to be part of the 2009-2010 Kaisercraft contributing design team! I am so honoured to be working for such an amazing company and I can't wait to begin!

Here's the layout I made about myself using the Mumma Bushka paper collection as part of my entry


I still can't believe it - I am so excited!

12 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

HI Christine! Congrats on making the team! Your work is so gorgeous, I love it!! Looking forward to getting to know you over the next 12 months :)

Anonymous said...

It's so exciting! Love your work. Looking forward to getting to know you and the other dt girls. The next year is going to be so much fun!

Kylie said...

WOW WOW WOW Chooky!!!!!!
I am so very happy for you!!!!....
Your work is just amazing sweet.....so happy they seen that!!
Look forward to seeing lots more of it throughout the year.

Take care
Kylie x

Louise said...

Woo Hoo Congratualations Girl!!!

WTG! WTG! :)

Lou :)

PS Had to come out of lurkedom for this post [lol] WTG!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Christine-another one looking forward to being on the team with you!

Renee said...

Way to go Christine, and go Canberra! I look forward to being on the team with you over the next year. We should definitely catch up for a cuppa. Maybe we could meet at Wrapped in Paper one day.

Renee

Fran said...

HUGE CONGRATS!!! So excited to be on the team with you!!

Fran xx

Anonymous said...

So thrilled for you!!! Well done Chook!!!
xxs

Belinda Venables said...

Hi Christine,
Just popped in to say congratulations on making the team!
xx

Nikki.A said...

HI Christine,
Sorry to be so long in posting my congratulations...I'me a bit technologically challenged...having said that...Congratulations on making the DT..I'm very much looking forward to working with you and seeing more of your gorgeous work.

Manon Keir said...

wow chookie, that is so fantastic, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Hannah said...

Christine, congratulations on your DT position with Kaiser. Looking forward to seeing your designs.