Monday, May 25, 2009

Hand in Hand

I absolutely adore photos taken from behind, and this one of my two boys walking hand in hand through the autumn leaves earlier this month would have to be one of my all time faves. There is just something about the way that little hand fits so comfortably within his daddy's big hand that makes my heart melt.


I've mixed a couple of Kaisercraft paper ranges together, it uses Esther's Guestlist - Rosie (love that bright yellow!) and Country Grove - Daisy Chain. The rub-ons, epoxy brad and pearls are all Kaiser too :)


8 comments:

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi christine
This LO is just divine.Absolutely gorgeous!
have been a lurker on your blog for some time now, but just had to tell you how much I loved this page, and so many of your others also.
cheers

Alicia Barry said...

Super cute photo Christine.

Unknown said...

I love this Christine. i have so many 'from behind' photos of my family-I am always lagging behind with my camera! I wish I had more where they are walking towards me!

Sasha Farina said...

not only your heart... my heart melted when i looked at the photo too! :D

Leanne said...

Just letting you know that I am visiting your gorgeous blog! That "Hand in Hand" lo is beautiful. Such a specal moment to be captured.

Have a great day...

Maryanne Ridgway said...

hi christine
thanks for your comment on my blog!

saw your LO in SM on friday, and have to say it was one of the few LOS that caught my eye, before I even knew it was yours.loved the simplicity of it!!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Such a gorgeous layout and an adorable photo Christine!

Meredith said...

Wow love this one ... great photo, the yellow looks delish and the little Collections branches look really effective.