
This one is from the current issue and it was a real challenge for me. Let's just say that purple is not a colour I use frequently, so this one had me digging through my stash in search of anything purple. I did not own a single piece of purple paper prior to this, the only purple goodies I found were the Elle's Studio journalling tag and date strip (which I love!) and the purple trim. Anyway, my layout is perhaps not as purple as it could be, but I was happy with the way it turned out. The journalling reads: "No eat pink one, no eat purple one Mummy, smell 'dem, mmff". You explain this to me as you shake your dear little head and hand me a pretty posy of pigface and lavender from our garden. I love getting flowers from my favourite little man! I have no idea why he thinks he needs to tell me not to eat them, maybe I've said it to him before? I guess I must have.

This last one is of Will watching the cranes and trucks at work. There is a construction site across the road from his gymnastics centre and he always wants to stand and watch for a while. This particular week he wanted to stay watching "Cranky" (thank you Thomas the Tank Engine for his inclination to assign all cranes the name "Cranky") and waving at the men in the trucks as they went past (every single one of them waved back at him, I was very impressed). In fact he was so absorbed with watching that he didn't want to go to gymnastics at all, and he loves gymnastics.

Have a happy holiday!
3 comments:
Love those LO's!! (am SO glad you got the purple 'assignment' - I'm a bit with you on the amount of purple I have! But LOVE the LO you did).
(And congrats on winning a prize at Anna's! Just read the newsletter)
tfl
Fran
Christine I love your new layouts!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend home with the kids.
Beautiful artwork.
Rachie :o)
you are sooooo clever at coming up with titles for your LO's I love the 'Cranky Cranes' page.
Post a Comment