Saturday, April 4, 2009

New classes

The new class timetable is out at Wrapped in Paper. I've got two new classes to teach this time. In the first class we'll use the cute Kaisecraft K-bots paper range to make a fun layout which which is perfect for those little men in your life.

The second class combines velvet letter stickers with both scalloped and swiss dot bazzill cardstock in white and lemon tones to create a really soft, delicate page which is great for babies.

I hope you can join us!

5 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

beautiful sneaks of the classes! good luck!

kathie said...

That line's so cute, isn't it! I just finished a layout using it. I love what you did with it.

Nicole said...

Sneaks for your classes look fantastic Christine.

Can't wait to see them fully

xx

Manon Keir said...

They look lovely Christine.
Happy Easter xx

Michelle said...

That baby layout looks a bit like Linc...! (-: