I love this photo of the 'cousins' - I'm thrilled that I got a photo with all of them looking at the camera and even better, that all 6 of them had their eyes open! For the last few years our Easter Sunday tradition has been for us all to go to my big sister's house and eat yummy hot cross buns and then all the kids go out the front yard for an egg hunt. It's so beautiful, Bren, Rach and Cammy always help their little sister and cousins to find the eggs. Hopefully next year little Linc can join in too!
I was inspired by Kim Archer to use some denim on a page, then when I was digging that out of my fabric stash I came across the blue fabric which mum gave me years ago. I love it when I can use old things like that to add a bit more meaning!
No comments:
Post a Comment