January 26th is Australia Day so I'm sharing a couple of Aussie pages I made this week.
Both of my boys love cricket. Will waits very patiently for Andrew to come home each night in Summer so they can play cricket together for an hour or so. I believe that Andrew used to inflict the same type of demands on his dad when he was a little fella too. The top 2 pics are from last summer and the bottom 2 are from this one....even though he is wearing the exact same pair of shorts! I love that last photo where he is showing his bat to the crowd after he just belted his 300th run.

This week we finally visited Parliament House. It has been on our list of 'places to go' for over a year now. The kids LOVED it. They were amazed everywhere they turned. They enjoyed discovering the fossils in the limestone floor of the foyer, and following the map, but Bec's favourite was going on the roof, Will's was "the red room and the green room" (the Senate and the House of Representatives) and I'm pretty sure that Lizzy's was climbing up and down the staircases. It was a really fun day!

2 comments:
Great pages Christine and fabulous pics! Great to hear the kids enjoyed Parliament House so much! We haven't been...too far away from us!
Sheree xx
Hi beautiful Christine...just popping by to catch up on your news....and to get my fix of Christine scrapping gorgeousness.
Have a super weekend..
Mardi x
Post a Comment