Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Home Body and Never Grow Up

My Scrapboutique design team pack for this month included 2 collections, Echo Park Times and Seasons and Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings

I kept this one very clean and simple, popping the stickers up on foam tape for abit of dimension.


The journalling says: "You are such a home body Will. You would much sooner stay at home and play with your toys than go to school or out somewhere. And you definitely don't like to go to the shops!"




The Kaisercraft papers were very pretty, perfect for a bit of fussy cutting, and I used up every single one of the rub-on butterflies, I liked them very much.


This is a rather rare photo of myself holding Lizzy taken last month by Andy and my journalling is some of the lyrics from the Taylor Swift song "Never Grow Up"



A close up...



:)

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Gosh these are fabulous. I love how you've used the times & seasons range!

Sasha Farina said...

never grow up.. *sigh* .... how i wish. I will copy your idea and use that song for my layout too if you don't mind? Exactly how i feel for my children. ... thank you for the love on my 'new' blog, C. You're always so encouraging, and I treasure that.

xoxo