
Journaling reads:
- Adore numbers and have finished "Reading Eggs"
- Play "the marble game" and "the very hungry caterpillar game" every day
- Love to watch Ice Age and sometimes watch all 3 in a row
- Love gymnastics and bike rides
- You "don't like that dinner" every night
- Don't like sultanas and pick them out of any food they're in
- You still play trains for hours on end
- Sleep for 2 and 1/2 hours a few days a week
- Can dress yourself and put on shoes and socks
- LOVE to play Lego.
Cheeky little fella, our house sure is quiet with him at school all day.
9 comments:
such a great idea with all the journaling blocks christine... great memory keeper and such a sweet photo too! love your work! :) x
Gorgeous pic of your handsome little man Christine! Totally love your page...very cool!
Sheree xx
Hi there :) thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words. I adore your page! Just gorgeous!!
Such a fun and happy page!! Fabulous idea with the journaling! Thanks for playing along at KIU this month :)
Wow! I love this LO!! It is fabulous to have all their little favourites documented!
Super sweet layout Christine! Love all the journalling blocks and this theme is awesome! :D
What fantastic journalling Christine, I love how you have presented this, on the 8.5 x 11" is awesome, I love this. Melxx
thankyou for visiting my blog again =)
great Layout here too!!
Aaaw Christine this is so sweet! Love the journaling - good on you for stopping to make a note of all those little things _ and I can sure relate to point no. 5 because at least one of my 4 has that to say every night LOL!
Post a Comment