
The papers were covered with gorgeous flowers in delicious warm tones. As soon as I saw them I thought of these photos I had of baby Lizzy all bundled up in a soft blanket having her first snuggle with Ma.

Journaling reads: "Lizzy, I had been looking forward to Ma coming up to Canberra to visit you so very much. She does this thing to you where she trills like a bird in your ear and you just still, like magic, listening. Oh Lizzy, she has a song for everything, it's truly precious. What a lucky, lucky girl you are to have such an amazing great-grandma" 13/06/2010

I already had the photos printed in 4x6" so I decided to keep them that size even though the sketch uses smaller ones. I swapped one of the paper mats for a couple of doily papers and used the name of the paper collection "sweetness" as an embellishment. I really liked working with these papers, they feel all warm and cozy, just right for a grandma page, and those alpha stickers are sooooo nice to use :)
Pink Paislee has been so generous with their sponsorship, there is a wonderful "Sweetness" collection pack up for grabs as the prize for this months challenge, so make sure you upload your entries by midnight on the 26th Feb to be in the running for this beautiful kit!
5 comments:
This is awesome. I love your take on this sketch. I did this one last night but I haven't taken a pic of it yet... but this is sooo amazing it makes mine look a bit not good. lol. :D
xo
so soft and pretty christine... great papers, great lo! :) x
Such a beautiful page Christine...and I just love your journalling!
Sheree xx
such pretty layout, Christine and those photos are so precious :)
This is such a beautiful, beautiful layout. You do pink so nicely :D
Post a Comment