I joined in for the Aussie Scrap Source Sketch Challenge this week. I've really enjoyed creating double layouts lately and I loved this sketch.

Here's my version:

The photos are the first smiles of Lizzy's that I captured, she was almost 7 weeks old. The journaling reads "Lizzy, you give the most delightful smiles. Your eyes go all sparkly and squinty and your mouth opens wide. Those chubby cheeks just glow! It's pure bliss to be on the receiving end!" She really is such a happy baby, she still smiles at everyone, great big gummy grins. It surely is one of the most beautiful things in the world to have a sweet little girl smile at you like that :)
10 comments:
Indeed it is ;-D Love the photos, the clean layout & the yummy stash - a perfect combination!
I love those smiles too from my baby girl, it really melts my heart.
Love the layout - I've already voted for you : )
Absolutely gorgeous Christine!!!
Sheree xx
How gorgeous is that?? I ADORE that outfit too!! Too cute!!
Fran xx
Oh wow this is gorgeous!!! I also love your takes on Get Picky's inspo challenge! I just posted mine up (I joined in) and I loved that challenge! Sweet! :D
Oh my goodness! How adorable is this layout Christine. He he he. Love it!
This is fabulous Christine!! Love it.
Oh, she is such a cutie!!! Love those bright happy colours in your layout Christine, it's just gorgeous :)
so adorable christine... and fabulous journaling as always. great take on the sketch too! :) x
Just loved your take on the double sketch layout, Christine - beautiful arrangement :)
Post a Comment