This gorgeous quote by Audrey Hepburn is the prompt for Get Picky's inspiration challenge this month:

For my layout I chose to focus on the part of the quote that says "I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls." I love that quote, it really speaks to me :)


All you have to do to join in is create a layout with more than one photo that was inspired by the photo prompt and upload it to the Get Picky website by the 13th December.
7 comments:
What a lovely quote Christine...and a very pretty page!
Sheree xx
This is incredibly pretty & I love your interpretation - you girls are rocking that challenge site!
So pretty, I love all the different pinks there! I need to play along with this one too! Thanks for sharing!
Love that quote Christine and I love your stunning example layout. Nate and I watched "War & Peace" together yesterday with Audrey at his request.....funny hey. Love your style. Melxx
Love the quote! Cannot believe how fast that little one is growing...love the pic in previous post with the tongue....PRECIOUS!
Happy Scrapping!
Love those girlish colors, how you mixed different alphas and how you put the whole layout together. Thank you for the inspiration!
Beautiful quote, and love the part you have picked....it's so true!! And love your layout to go with it!! Just Gorgeous!!
Post a Comment