
And here is my take on it:


Lizzy has quite a few gorgeous little hand-me-down dresses which I suspect are going to get a lot of wear this spring and summer. She looks very sweet in them, except for the fact that they are constantly sodden from her chewing and sucking on the delicate fabric!
I really liked this sketch, it's very simple but it still has lots of room to personalise it. I got stuck into my stash of American Crafts "Dear Lizzy" papers for this one and combined them with a bit of October Afternoon (very fitting on both accounts don't you think!) It came together very quickly, so if you have a bit of spare time in the next couple of weeks why don't you give it a go? There's a great prize pack from The Dusty Attic up for grabs too.
6 comments:
Beautiful take on the sketch, Christine! Love the combination of patterned paper you used and of course the adorable pics of Lizzie :))
Oh my goodness those pics are super sweet! Beautiful page Christine!
Sheree xx
She is so seriously sweet, Christine! I love seeing your pages every fortnight :)
Christine stunning just like all your work!
thanks for stopping and leaving a comment on my blogx
love your take on the sketch Christine.... your little girl is growing so fast :) Im thinking I might have to go check out get picky !!!!
What a sweet layout. Love the paper combo. And your little cutie is adorable too :)
Post a Comment