Friday, September 23, 2011

Dominoes

I really love these photos, they're not exactly pretty, but they are so 'real'. All 4 kids are totally oblivious of the camera. Just four cousins happily engrossed in a game of dominoes. The boys had made the domino gingerbread biscuits earlier in the day, I remember that part as being really fun too. With constant requests for a taste-test from both of them. Fun holiday memories :)

This one of Miss Bec was for Passion for Fashion's "dramatic" theme. I like the bold contrast of black against white. We had to include a movie quote, so I used "Nothing's Impossible" from the doorknob in Alice in Wonderland.




And my last two weeks for Generation Gap. Last week was about meals/food so I picked the contents of our lunch boxes to compare. I printed my journalling on a paper lunch bag, which is a bit ironic since I wrote about how the main difference between my lunches and my children's is that theirs is mostly packaged in reusable plastic containers instead of plastic wrap.





This week the topic was school. Bec and Will go to the same school that I went to, so I wrote about the way that that in itself makes me feel a bit more comfortable as a parent simply because I know what to expect from the school having experienced going there myself. I also wrote about the way that we frequently discuss and ask questions about things that have stayed the same and things that have changed.




I hope you've had a good week too :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love your work Christine! Your passion layout was a real standout!
Hugs
xoxo

Sheree said...

All fantastic pages Christine! I love the stories behind each page you do.

Sheree xx

Louisette said...

Lovely pages scrap,Lovely blog , greeting from Belgium