
A huge competition called Passion 4 Fashion started up at Scrapboutique this week. The first challenge was to scrap a page in the Haute Couture style. Here's mine:

My journalling reads: "This year has been absolutely wonderful for you Bec. You have the most delightful teacher at school and you have really thrived under her care. You have a sparkle in your eye, a huge smile on your face and just the right amount of confidence. I could not be more proud of you sweetie."
I handmade the 3 flowers and had fun trying to match the description of the Haute Couture style. Come join in Week 2 where the style is "dramatic."
3 comments:
Love your interpretation of this style Christine and your flowers look fabulous!
What a beautiful page Christine...and I love those flowers!!
Sheree xx
oh she is just adorable! i love that page, Christine!! *hugs*
Post a Comment