I was so inspired by those bright, over-saturated colours, especially the teal and hot pink and the way the colours are all pulled together by that gorgeous yellow title. The photo has such a fun feeling to it and I tried to carry that over to my layout by choosing these pics of Miss Lizzy giving Becca a huge sloppy open-mouthed kiss! I splattered a bit of teal and yellow ink around and added those gorgeous bold butterflies and some SRM sticker "stitching" to finish it off.

Upload your pages by midnight on the 13th April for your chance to be guest designer next month!
This is my last layout on the Get Picky Design Team so I would like to thank Nikki, Tanya, Kathie and Nic for a wonderful 6 months. The photos and sketches have always been gorgeous and inspirational, it has been a real pleasure being part of the Get Picky team - thanks girls!
5 comments:
Christine your page is so beautiful and those pics are just so cute!!
I already wrote about how I love this - all those splatters :D. I'm sorry you're not continuing either. It was fun working with you on GP!
You are going out with a bang. Gorgeous layout Christine.
This is just GORGEOUS!!! I am really going to miss seeing you at Get Picky..you have been a wonderful source of inspiration! :)) xx
Nice page, like those little special details
Post a Comment