Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Color Room #51

This week I played along at The Color Room for my very first time. The palette for the week was "The Sun Room", which was a most delightful mix of bright happy colours.



I created this page of Beccy playing at the park a couple of weekends ago. These were my favourite photos from the morning. She normally heads straight for the monkey bars, but this day she picked some random kid and asked him to see-saw with her. These pics are so Beccy, so happy, so candid and so fun - she had no idea I even took them! It's the first time I've ever played around with my photos in Photoshop too and I think I could get addicted!



As you can see I'm loving those Collections butterflies that I've now used on two layouts in a row, they provide a wonderful contrast to the bright colours. I even got out the mists again - I can see that I might get addicted to those too! And I am so stoked that I have finally used a small piece of that Dear Lizzy floral ribbon that has patiently been waiting in my stash for the right page!


Then to top it all off, my page was selected to be featured at The Color Room for the week!



Yay, I'm completely thrilled!


5 comments:

Jules said...

woohoo! congrats christine... lovely page, just beautifully put together... x

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your layout is so very pretty. The unposed photos always make the most stunning photos don't they.

Mardi said...

Beautiful Christine !

Unknown said...

WAHOOO Congrats Christine! LOVE LOVE that page, so its no wonder you got chosen! :))X

Sasha Farina said...

congrats on being featured!!! what a sweet sweet layout!