I love a good scrapping challenge site , so I'm thrilled to say that I'm joining the design team for Nik and Tanya's new little venture Get Picky. I love the concept of this challenge site, it's all about creating multi-photo layouts and I've been making a lot of those lately. Head on over there and take a look, there's a chance to win a fantastic bundle of goodies too.
I've a couple of layouts to share that fit in with this little announcement :) A few long term readers of my blog may recognise these photos that are now over a year old (and shamefully I started scrapping over a year ago and abandoned).........but I rediscovered them in a clean-up and finally turned them into this:

I do love that sequence of photos. The photo on the right is a little pocket that holds the photo showing all his trains in Becca's pram. Funnily enough the trains have lived there ever since :)
Then there's this page using a couple more pics I got from my SIL when the kids visited in August. I have a bit of a soft spot for photos taken from behind! I scrapped this page a couple of weekends ago when I was lucky enough to spend a lovely day with Lizzy and a group of really lovely ladies from Scrapboutique at their retreat at Goolibri. It was so nice to have a day out scrapping, and I am so grateful to those ladies for allowing me to come along with a 5 month old baby in tow. Thanks Chelsea!
I hope you've had a good couple of weeks too!
8 comments:
Gorgeous layouts! We are so very lucky to have you on the team, Christine :)
Oh I do love those layouts! The series with the pram - look at his face! How precious. And I love the bottom photo on the last layout, with them all running. So sweet.
Congrats on the DT! I'm looking forward to working with you.
just gorgeous christine - what a fabulous double page lo (so glad you managed to finish it) :))... and congrats too on the get picky spot - i just had a visit over there from kathie's blog... looks like a lot of fun! x
I love these Christine. I especially love the sequence of photos all in a row.
Just lovely! Congrats on being part of the tea at Get Picky!! I can't wait to see your creations!
Oh my sweet friend...we are sooo very thrilled and honoured that you are part of our little team.
Woohooo.....we get to play together again...hehehehe....xx
Yay Chook.... how awesome for you... OMG your little miss lizzy is just adorable... how totally awesome is it to have babies!!!! oh i just love'em!!!
i hope you are well and your gorgeous family are doing well also. take care and i often think of you!
mwah leeann :)
beautiful work my friend. you're so brave going to crops with a baby in tow. i don't even know how to scrap outside of my house! LOL
Post a Comment