Seeing him put me in the mood to scrap this pic of my sweet baby girl, only 1 day old, I think I shared the photo before. That cute little "Welcome" title came from the goodie bag I got at Kim Archer's retreat last year - I've been saving it to use for an introductory type of page with Lizzy's birth stats. Kim's stitching is gorgeous! The doily collage style tag is inspired by Tara Anderson's beautiful artwork.

I've a few other pages I hadn't shared yet too. This one of Will tearing around on the trike uses a series of photos taken by Aunty Lisa from when the two big kids went down with Daddy last month. I was so lucky to receive a CD full of photos showing all the fun they had down there. I decided to try out the pennant banner trend that is so popular in scrapbooking at the moment, it was more fiddly than I expected but I like the fun, carefree look it portrays!

Lastly there's this one, also of Will telling about the little phase he went through where he lebelled people as 'nice' (as opposed to 'silly') - mostly to antagonise his big sister who really got herself worked up about it ;) He's stopped already, but I still wanted to document it as well as where he's at with his typing and sounding out of words, I must teach him about the space bar!

He loves to muck around typing in Microsoft Word, has done for a year or so. I can usually figure out what he's trying to say now, and I like it when he leaves me sweet little messages, it makes me happy! The photo was my favourite of Will taken by Creative Image Photography back when we had our family shoot done.
Hope you've had a good week too!
12 comments:
Three gorgeous pages Christine!Absolutely love that sweet pic of Lizzy...and that one of Will on the last one is so cute!
Sheree xx
OH this is just perfect - and I LOVE those alphas - must get me some!!
Wow! How gorgeous are these pages!!! Love them...x
wow, Christine, I love all of these!! Beautiful work - you are amazing!
Just catching up again ... congrats on the book publication!
Your layouts are beautiful, as always, and I like how you used Kim's welcome label.
gorgeous pages, and gorgeous bubbas too!
Lovely! That photo of baby Lizzy is amazing...so soft and sweet and perfect :)
Love the page about Will too :)
gorgeous layouts Christine.... and the photography is beautiful
they are soo sweet christine... i especially love the story of the last one! i saved my little man's 'first word document' at the age of 12 months - complete with an accidently pasted graphic of a volcano!! must have hit ctrl v! :)) love your work christine ... xx
precious precious pages. beautiful children.. *sigh* i wanna scrap now.
Oh what a ittle cutie! You've done a gorgeous job on that page - just so sweet.
Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous Love them all Christine...
Cherie xx
Post a Comment