Thursday, October 14, 2010

Get Picky Sketch #1

The first sketch challenge is up at Get Picky , here it is:


I've flipped it to suit my photos and swapped the circle for an artisan shape instead.

Journaling: "Despite being best friends Miss Lily says she can't marry you because you're not a prince!"

Miss Lily has since conceded that she may have to lower her standards and Will might possibly be suitable to marry after all. Hee hee, I do love that girl, she is such a beautiful little soul! This pair are just gorgeous together. They hold hands, hug frequently, share the contents of their lunchbags and give each other the sweetest little kisses upon parting company without any need for encouragement. What a blessing to have such a special friend to share our days with. We love you Lily! Happy birthday for this weekend sweetie!

Join in the challenge and upload your layout to the Get Picky website by midnight on the 28th October to be in the running for a $25 gift voucher to spend at one of my fave scrapping stores, Anna's Craft Cupboard.

6 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Beautiful layout, Christine. I love you how you made it your own! Fab work!!!

Renee said...

I love what you have done with this sketch Christine!! Gorgeous as always xx

Anonymous said...

Seriously cute story:) And love your take on the challenge

Jules said...

so gorgeous christine... i've just checked out this site and it looks great - this sketch is totally up my alley! i love your story too.... so very precious! :))) x

kathie said...

Such a sweet layout, and a sweet story behind it. They're so cute, aren't they.

Love your take on the sketch and that you used that die-cut shape!

Ella Swan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your simple modern style!!