
This next one uses the Kraft it up sketch. The photos are from the end of August when Lizzy was first learning to manoeuvre her little body to get what she wanted. She was very attached to her dummy at that point and had worked out how to pick it up and put it back in her mouth. The dummy has gone now, she replaced it with her thumb which looks so cute and makes things easier now......but I suspect we will pay for it later! Journaling reads "You're really reaching for things and your co-ordination has improved so much! You can put that old dum in and out all by yourself now!"

Then there's this one of Will. It reads "You are going through a little phase where you growl "AY" in frustration when someone tells you "no" or says something you don't want to hear. When we told you that it is not nice to say "AY" you said that you were only saying the letter "A" and you are allowed to say that! Cheeky boy!" He only did it a couple of times, but it was one of those occasions where you try to set some boundaries for your kids and they are quick to reply with a funny little response that leaves you smirking and makes it difficult to maintain that authoritive face. Hee hee, I struggled not to laugh at his logic on this one!

Goodness, there's a definite trend in my choice of colours lately! All kraft or white cardstock and lots of yellow and orange......I might have to switch it up a bit :)
A little update on Lizza. She's now 6 1/2 months old! She's not close to crawling yet (thankfully) but is quite accomplished about getting herself around the place by tumbling over and over and doing circle work. She's started eating farex, carrot, sweet potato and apple and is slowly getting the hang of it. She's a little minx at night time on account of having a cold for 3 weeks and trouble breathing/feeding with her poor little blocked up nose. The cold is gone now but we are still sorting out the sleep. She averages about 6 wake-ups a night, but there have been many occasions this last month when it has hit double figures. I am tired. By day she is the smiliest bub imaginable and a true delight. I still cannot tame that hair though!
17 comments:
It's so good to see that you're getting a bit more time for being creative again. Poor you, with the broken sleep. I hope Lizzie settles down for you soon.
Loving those gorgeous pages Christine! Little Lizzie is just the sweetest thing! I hope she settles down with her waking through the the night so you can get a bit more sleep you poor thing! Broken sleep is no fun.
Sheree xx
Hi There, stunning work and I love your style, thanks for sharing your talent.. your children are gorgeous. hugs from me x
OOh I LOVE that top lo - and I hope Lizzy sorts her sleep out soon :).
Fran xx
OMGosh!! Lizzy is adorable! Glad to see you scrapping and the LOs are stunning as usual...x
Your layouts are gorgeous. Love your take on the KIU sketch. Thanks so much for joining in.
These are all so precious Christine.
I hope the sleep gets sorted out soon. I hear ya! Multiple wakenings - yikes. Tassy didn't sleep thru till she was 18 months and I found it so hard.
Wow...gorgeous pages Christine! I really loved the bright colours, cute photos and story on the last one :)
She's such a lovely baby!
These look awesome. I really love the one you did for C too. Thank you.
Gorgeous Gorgeous work!!! Love your take on the KIU sketch...its AWESOME!!! Thanks for joining in this month. Hope Lizzie gives you some sleep soon.
xo
Awww Christine....your layouts are gorgeous....and I love the way you tell the stories of your kids lives...little Lizzy is adorable....and she sounds so much like our little Brookie (although perhaps Lizzie could share some hair...Brooke is a baldy...lol)...its fun reading about her development..
Much love Mardi x
Hi Christine, I love the yelow on kraft, it really pops. Look at your little Lizzy, growing like a weed. If only they would stay little a bit longer. She's very cute.
Oh Lizza is adorable! :)
I love how you incorporate colours into your layouts! Just fab! :)
I love the yellow and orange with the white and kraft! Oh look at Lizzy, her hair is sooo cute, what a little angel. I hope the nights start to get a bit better for you soon xx
Hi :) I just popped over from Kraft it up and I just love the page you made for that challenge but WOWEE I love all the pages you made!!!!
i love her hair!!! goodness.. she is so cute!
Oh my gosh, look at Lizzy's adorable hair!! She is so precious.
I love all of your layouts, too sweet.
xox
Post a Comment