Happy Birthday Beccy J!

She was so surprised to get this bike for her birthday, she had been planning to ask Santa for a bike at Christmas. It never even crossed her mind to ask for one for her birthday so it really was a big surprise for her. Her reaction was absolutely beautiful. It was blue, just like she wanted, and later in the day she also received a shark helmet from her aunts and uncles - perfect because she is in the "sharks" kindy class at school. Big excitement! Love the new sparkly shoes she got from Lily too!


She had her party at the National Dinosaur Museum which was really fun!
Once again scrapping hasn't been too high on my agenda. It's not that I don't want to, I just don't get to it. I've been taking lots of photos though so one day they will get scrapped! I had lots of fun pulling out some of those beautiful papers I've been collecting to make this page though. A 'selfy' of Lizza's tiny hands on one of mine. They are so wincey and precious, and I just want to kiss those dimples!

She was so surprised to get this bike for her birthday, she had been planning to ask Santa for a bike at Christmas. It never even crossed her mind to ask for one for her birthday so it really was a big surprise for her. Her reaction was absolutely beautiful. It was blue, just like she wanted, and later in the day she also received a shark helmet from her aunts and uncles - perfect because she is in the "sharks" kindy class at school. Big excitement! Love the new sparkly shoes she got from Lily too!
She had her party at the National Dinosaur Museum which was really fun!
Once again scrapping hasn't been too high on my agenda. It's not that I don't want to, I just don't get to it. I've been taking lots of photos though so one day they will get scrapped! I had lots of fun pulling out some of those beautiful papers I've been collecting to make this page though. A 'selfy' of Lizza's tiny hands on one of mine. They are so wincey and precious, and I just want to kiss those dimples!

9 comments:
oh, i love that page it's gorgeous!!
Happy Birthday to Beccy too :)
What a gorgeous page, and that photo is so precious. Happy birthday to Beccy too, she sure looks happy with that bike!
love the colours, love the pic and love the sentiments.
Oh that page is so pretty Christine...and adorable!
Happy Birthday to Beccy! It sounds like she had the most perfect day!
Sheree xx
Aaawww! What a lovely lo. We forget how small babies are, so this will be a beautiful measure of her growth!
And Happy Birthday Ms B! Hope she had a wonderful and exciting day! The Dinosaur Museum sounds fantastic!
Happy Birthday Bec! I didn't realise her birthday was the day before Charlotte's...and being the eldest too...well, hmm ;) She looks soo much like you in the photo with her bike!
I love the page and the photo..I remember trying to do that with J but I don't think I managed to make it work.
Have a great weekend! Tatum xx
Gorgoeus page and big happy birthday to Beccy!!
Happy Birthday to Miss Bec! Oh my goodness a whole 6!!!!! The photos of her are so gorgeous Christine...she is just beaming :) AND the layout of Miss lizzy is so very precious. I still love looking at Joshi's little hands. Love it! :) xxx
Happy Birthday Beccy!! and that layout is so soft and pretty... awwwww
Post a Comment