Monday, August 16, 2010

Early Milestones

Lizzy has started rolling over this month. Luckily she is pretty happy on her tummy because she still can't get back onto her back again! I almost never do double page layouts but I couldn't decide which photos to use so I scrapped them all!



And this one using the pics I shared a few posts earlier.


11 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

loving your colour co ordination there Christine.

Fran said...

Wow - love both of these - esp the bottom one. And what a clever girl your Lizzy is!!

Fran xx

Sheree said...

Awwww...she's rolling! She's such a little cutie Christine. :) Both gorgeous layouts!

Sheree xx

Ainslee Dennis said...

It is wonderful to see the finished pages. As always, they look so much more beautiful in real life! I so enjoyed our time together and am delighted to have found your blog. x

Jules said...

totally sweet christine... don't you love all these little milestones ... so important to document them - they become quite a blur otherwise!! :)) x

Leanne said...

Just beautiful!!

Elisa Delatore said...

Hi
I live in Brazil and i think your work gorgeous!
Congratulations!

Kisses

Elisa Delatore

Mardi said...

Ohh Lizzy just melts my heart.... and these layouts are totally gorgeous!!
She is so clever to be rolling over too...go Lizzy!
Mardi x

Cherie said...

Beautiful Layouts Christine and how sweet is Lizzy...she is just gorgeous.

Cherie xx

Karen Shady said...

What a gorgeous girl little Lizzy is :) love both these layouts ....

Sasha Farina said...

she's growing up too fast!