Thursday, July 22, 2010

3 months old!


Miss Lizzy is 3 months old already, three months that have disappeared so quickly but have been full of happy memories. She's grown so much and now fits into this sweet little dress, the first one she has ever worn.



She is an absolute delight, cooing and babbling away when someone gives her some love and attention. And oh, her smiles are just the most beautiful, sweetest things to receive!

I've done very little scrapping lately because I've been watching too much telly! Bec and I have been loving Masterchef and are hoping that Adam wins on Sunday night. It's been nice snuggling up on the couch with her every night to watch, I'll miss that.

I did this layout using the sketch on the Scrap the Girls blog. Poor Bec, my little worrier, was a bit concerned that we wouldn't have any time for her after our baby arrived. It took about a month after Lizzy was born before she was ok with it all.

She's very happy with her now though, she has a gorgeous little sister who she is completely besotted with. Bec is so beautiful with Lizzy, she is constantly playing with her and trying to make her laugh. She always asks if she can have cuddles and is wonderful at settling her down when she cries, especially in the car. And, she gets lots of special dates with Daddy, just her and her dad spending some quality time together going on bike rides or taking a bush walk, which she just adores.

That's it for now!

7 comments:

kathie said...

Hello you! What a lovely post. Miss Lizzy is certainly growing! She is adorable Christine. And I love the layout of Bec and you. What a little sweetie! And the layout is so colourful and bright with that yellow and pink color combo!

Nikki xx said...

Oh Christine, Little Miss Lizzy is just so very beautiful. I can't believe she has grown so much. It makes you a bit sad that time passes so quickly. Your layout of Bec is gorgeous. Funny how they take their own time to put everything in its place...Lizzy is lucky to have such a wonderful big sister. Take care lovely xxx

Leanne said...

How gorgeous is she!!! 3 months! WOW!! If only time would stand still...x

Unknown said...

Your girls are just adorable Christine! What a great big sister you have there! I love your layout,the colours are gorgeous :0)

Karen Shady said...

Hi Christine :) what gorgeous little girls you have .... They just grow so quickly dont they :( I LOVE your LO

Jules said...

how gorgeous christine ... don't feel too bad about the hiatus from scrapping either... i didn't do a page for 12 months after #4 {terrible sleeper} .... you'll make up for it later I'm sure! :)) x

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

aw where has the past three months gone? Love your layout too :)