Thursday, August 26, 2010

Remember This

I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of this lovely new book by Kimber McGray and Summer Fullerton.


Wheeee! I was so excited to see that my layout had been used for the chapter title page for Fall!



I haven't seen it in Australia yet, but here's what Kimber says "The idea behind the book is to give you new takes and ideas on how to scrapbook those events that we take pictures of (or forget to take pictures of) every year. Birthdays, Vacations, Season changes, Holidays, Sports and more. We made sure to include layouts about not only kids but adults, teens, pets, landscapes and vacation shots. There's something for EVERYONE in this book.There's even a wide variety of types of layouts. Most pages are multiphoto and there are tons of 2-page layouts. You'll find a mix of digital and traditional paper designs as well as 12x12 and 8.5x11.Finally you will find checklists so you don't miss the changing of the leaves and the spring blooms and of course we included a handful of sketches"

11 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous layout Christine, and yay for having your layout on the chapter title page!!!

kathie said...

Well of course they chose your page for the chapter title - it's beautiful :). Congratulations!

Sheree said...

That's so exciting Christine! It looks fabulous too!!!! Congrats!!

Sheree xx

lisa said...

Wow - I am always amazed by your creativity when I look on your blog. Congratulations on getting the title page - looks fantastic! Oh course the beautiful smiley face on Bec sells the page straight away. Lots of love xxxx

Renee said...

That is a gorgeous layout Christine!!! Congrats on making the title page, that is huge!

Renee xox

Jules said...

woohoo... wtg christine! big thrill - congrats.. it looks beautiful! x

Nikki xx said...

What a fantastic acheivement gorgeous girl! Big congrats to you!!!!! The layout looks just beautiful escpecially the pic of lovely Miss Bec and her stunning smile!xxx

Ainslee Dennis said...

You are remarkable. I'm so delighted that your beautiful work will now reach into the lives, and inspire so many women throughout the world.

Ainslee Dennis said...

Today I shared your wonderful news!
http://domesticgoddessmusing.blogspot.com/2010/08/joy-of-success-is-multiplied-when.html

Leanne said...

How exciting!! Congrats on the publication...x

Sasha Farina said...

i need that book now!!! congrats C!