Friday, July 2, 2010

It's been a long time....

...since I shared a photo of our little princess. She's 12 weeks old already, my how the time has flown! Those little fingers are always in her mouth. She struggles to pull her arms out of her wrap so she can slurp away at them.


Life has been busy, Bec started school holidays and we've just had Nan and Pop visit for the last week. I love this photo of Pop catching his first ever smile from Miss Lizzy, it's pure delight!

We also had my Grandma up staying with my Mum and Dad. It was such a precious sight to see her meet her great grand-daughter for the first time. So many wonderful memories *grins* She's 97 years old now, absolutely amazing!

It's also been a long time since I did any scrapping. Well, a few weeks anyway, so tonight I decided to do a quick page to get back in the swing of things. The photos are from our family shoot by Creative Images.


It's a complete scraplift of this gorgeous page (minus the stitching because I just couldn't be bothered!) by Lisa Truesell in the April 2010 issue of BHG Scrapbooks etc.


I'm pretty happy to have a whole page finished in a single night. They've been taking me ages lately since I only seem to manage to find about 15 minutes at a time!
Ok, I best head off to bed now before that little sweetheart has me up again!

7 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

what lovely photos Christine. they will be so treasured in the future.
beautiful

Nikki xx said...

Miss Lizzy is just sooov ery beautiful Christine...and that photo of her with your Dad is just priceless, as is the one with your Nan! What gorgeous family moment to capture! Hope all is well...and your layout is stuning...as always xxxx

Liz said...

She is gorgeous!! Time does fly, mine is already 15months old, don't know where the time went. I love your layout, it's beautiful.

kathie said...

What beautiful photos! She's gorgeous Christine.

I'm glad you found some time to do a bit of scrapping :)

Mardi said...

Ohh darling little Lizzy just melts my heart..... they grow so quickly dont they.
Looks like you have had some great times with family of late....
Mardi x

Leanne said...

She is so totally adorable christine. You are so blessed to have such beautiful children
xx Leanne xx

Renee said...

awwwww Miss Lizzy is just too cute Christine!! Gorgeous piccies and your layout is ever so lovely.

Thank you so much for the award too, I will pop it on my blog soon xox