
Here are the rules that go with it: 1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.2. Share 5 things about myself.3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.4. Add links to my 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners.5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5 Things about myself:
1. I really feel the cold. Flanny pjs and socks for me!
2. I would love to have a spotless tidy house but I never do - I guess I mustn't want it bad enough to actually have one!
3. I would love to visit the Canadian Rockies.
4. I have 4 sisters, no brothers.
5. As a kid I represented my state playing hockey and basketball.
My 5 to pass this award on to are:
2 comments:
Thanks so much for the award!! And you're a hockey player too - state side - well done!!
Fran xx
OMgosh! Thank you so much for the lovely award!! I will get on to this asap...x
Post a Comment