Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Le Chateau and Konstrukt

My year designing for Kaisercraft has come to an end. It has been such an honour to work with their gorgeous products and to get to know the people within this amazing company. I have made so many wonderful new friends because of them :)

These are my final products using Le Chateau. I made quite a few projects using this collection, it is definitely one of my favourites.

Firstly, a wall hanging, you can't get much simpler than this design, just circles and a few of their gorgeous new wooden embellishments.



Next, a layout from a tribute blog post we did to the other inspiring members of the outgoing design team where we created a page in their 'style'. I'm always inspired by the projects that Fran Tynan produces, they are without exception stunning! This was my attempt at a "Fran page":



A birthday book to help me remember those birthdays I always seem to forget. No excuses now! A very simple design, but that's how I like it! I loved the embossed birdcage paper from the 6x6 paper pad so I used those for the front and back covers of my little book.





This page of Beccy J uses the Konstrukt collection, although there's not a hammer or tool in sight! I surprised myself and actually used the purple in this collection (I normally avoid purple for some reason). I have a whole series of photos of both kids in front of this bright orange skip bin we hired when doing a big clean-up at home. I love them all, so I'm sure there will be some more bright orange/yellow layouts coming soon!


These last two layouts use the older "Peachy Keen" collection, which I just adored, but ran out of time to make extra projects with. This month I managed to make a few more. This one of Andy and Liz was for the June sketch challenge. Thanks to Yvette for showing me how to make those cute felt flowers (which I also used on the layout in my last post.)



And this one using those beautiful new wood embellishments again. I love that I can be lazy and use these raw and they still look great!

Have you seen Kaisercrafts new July releases? I completely love the Up, Up & Away collection. Kind of makes me wish I'd applied for the DT again....

2 comments:

Sheree said...

Hi Christine! Hope you're all enjoying the school holidays. Wow you've got so many great projects in this post...love them all!

Sheree xx

Leanne said...

Amazing layouts! As usual!! hee hee..x