I've done a couple of layouts about Bec this week. For the first one I've used Kaisercraft's Gypsy Sister's paper collection to do their Saturday sketch challenge. Bec loves to perform her "shows" for us all. This particular time she had us watch her jamming along to Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" whilst playing her pink ukelele and jumping on Will's bed. This kid never fails to make me smile!

Make sure you upload your versions of the sketch into the April challenge gallery for your chance to win the prize pack!
This other one uses the Utopia paper collection that they released this month. I loved the greens in these papers, they were so fresh and bright!

6 comments:
you take awesome photos of the kids. lovely lighting. loving the LOs too.
Hey Christine. just seen personality plus LO on the scrapbook trends blog. right at the top.
congrats girl.
I just saw it on the ST blog too Christine! Very cool.:) Both gorgeous layouts!!!
Sheree xx
Gorgeous layouts Christine. The Rock Star layout is so cute!
hee hee!! Gorgeous los! Little girls are the cutest!
ah. taylor swift. we had that phase over here. now it's lady gaga and justin bieber. :D
Post a Comment