Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lizzy's First Layout


So peaceful and precious. She was a little bit jaundiced, but not as bad as this pic makes her look! She really is such a little sweetie, I'm enjoying these first few weeks with her so much.

That gorgeous piece of lace came from Leeann's Chip Chop Shop, I love the texture it adds to the page, I think I'll be using alot more of it!

Thank you all so much for the lovely messages, cards and phone calls we've been receiving, we are truly grateful to be surrounded by such a wonderful group of friends to share this happy time with us.

9 comments:

Renee said...

awwww she is so precious Christine! Such an angel letting her Mummy have some time to scrap and a beautiful layout it is too. I can't wait to come over for a cuddle.

Renee xox

Sheree said...

So very sweet Christine...and I do love that lace! Gorgeous layout!

Sheree xx

Yvette Adams said...

you scrapped already!!! What a machine! It's so beautiful and I bet it felt good to have your first precious layout done about Elizabeth!

Mardi said...

Awww she is just adorable....and this is a gorgeous layout....so soft and pretty...

Samantha Hauzer said...

She is absolutely beautiful Christine!

Leanne said...

She looks just like a precious china doll! SO gorgeous. Enjoy every moment!

Anonymous said...

Awww. What a little sweetheart. I love your layout. And I just ordered some of Leeann's beautiful lace trim!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh...just too too sweet - don't you just LOVE scrapping those newborns!!!

Sasha Farina said...

what a perfect first layout for a precious baby! soft and pretty!