I did a little photo shoot of Lizzy when she was 15 days old - almost 3 whole weeks ago now, where have those precious first weeks gone? I have really enjoyed them so much, she is such a delightful little bub. She was so peacefully sound asleep while I was taking these photos so I popped that cute little hat on her head and snapped a few more. She is just the sweetest little thing!


I'm loving the new October Afternoon papers at the moment, and just seem to keep sliding them onto a sheet of white cardstock.


I'm loving the new October Afternoon papers at the moment, and just seem to keep sliding them onto a sheet of white cardstock.
15 comments:
These pages are just stunning!! I adore them! (and your subject is pretty darn gorgeous too.....lol)
Fran xx
Oh my goodness she is SO adorable Christine!!! Beautiful layouts!
Sheree xx
She is absolutely gorgeous!! Time really does fly quickly! BEAUTIFUL lo's..x
awww gorgeous photos christine,makes me all clucky.enjoy her,as they grow up all too quickly.
the layouts look fabulous also!
She is so gorgeous Chook!! I'll come to visit Thursday of Friday, which ever suits :)
Lizzy is ADORABLE Christine.... and these photos are just beautiful... Love your layouts.... makes me think I must scrap some of Brookie soon too....they grow up so fast...
Sigh. She's just adorable Christine. And so are those layouts. Yes, I'm having a bit of a love affair with the OA stuff at the moment too!
She's so gorgeous Christine, and those layouts are too :)
Oh so beautiful Christine. And such precious photos. Just precious.
Beautiful photos, you have captured such precious moments there :0)
What a little sweetie!
What an angel Christine. She is perfect :) beautiful layouts, and stunning photos too.
Thanks for calling into my blog,and thanks for letting me know about my LO being in CK this month.... I havnt got the latest copy yet, and didnt know it was in there.. :)
You know I think this little bubba is just too darn cute! Your pages are beautiful.
Renee xox
I just loved having cuddles with her chook, can't wait for some more on Friday :)
Had a lovely time with you xxx
these photos and your pages are sooo precious, Christine!!
Post a Comment