Yes, I'm still here, though since I'm not due until Monday I guess that's fair enough. I hadn't done any scrapping for over 2 weeks on account of my cleaning frenzy (yay - the pantry is all done and I'm happy now), my laziness and desire to lounge about on the couch watching telly or reading a book at night and my swollen sausage-fingers and achy arms and shoulders from carpel tunnel that make scrapping a bit harder than it should be. Anyway, last night I finally scrapped and made this page about the names the kids have suggested for Bub.

I'll leave you with a photo of Bec holding a picture of Henry that was drawn for her by Sophie and Campbell's Grandma Pat in Tassie.

Isn't she clever! Bec loves the picture and she's hoping that with it hung over her bed the Easter Bunny will bring her a baby this year so that she can have chocolate birthday cake AND Easter eggs on Sunday!
11 comments:
happy easter to you and your family christine.It is such an exciting event when your kids are still little and get all excited about easter bunny.
Hoping everything goes well for you for the arrival of your new bub.I am looking forward to your next post which hopefully will have many gorgeous photos of new bub.
What a sweet layout....and adorable journaling..
Have a wonderful Easter...x
What a wonderful idea to record this Christine! It's an adorable layout!
Wishing you all a very happy Easter!!! Hope bub makes an appearance very soon!!!
Sheree xx
Hi Chook, I meant to telephone you today but the day has run away from me - I'm driving to SA early tomorrow morning. I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and will be in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait to see you and your new baby in a couple of weeks. Wishing you a smooth labour and a baby with a smallish head! ;) Matt is around for the next week before he joins me so if there's any news, I'd love to be on an email list so he can pass the news on. xx
Hey Christine and Bump. wishing you all the best chick for the BIG event. And lucky you will have all the new gorgeous photos to scrap later on. I wish I knew what I know now and with the camera I have now when my kids were born. sigh.
I love your layout with the kids baby name ideas. So cute!!! Hope you have a great Easter, and that every thing goes well when bub arrives :)
The picture and layout are just gorgeous. I love the journalling! So cute. I'm thinking of you! Remember Monday is my birthday so you may need to work an "Yvette" into the name somehow... :)
Beautiful Layout!
been thinking of you sweet...can't wait to hear the news Tatum xxx
I hope you and your gorgeous family had a beautiful Easter sweetness. Thinking of you.
Renee xox
My thoughts are with you at this time! I hope you and bub are doing fine!!
Post a Comment