A whole month went by with no spare moments for any scrapping at all. It made me so happy to sit back this last weekend gone by and just play with my photos and papers. I dug out a gorgeous kit I bought from Elle's Studio way back in February and had my first play. I love those yellows, browns and blacks and they matched nicely with these pics from Mother's day this year. We continued my favourite tradition of going to Glebe Park to play in the Autumn leaves.
I used some leftover papers from my scrap drawer to make this page about how Becca is always singing. She hardly stops. Seriously. She constantly hums or sings, so much that I sometimes ask her to stop....and then feel terrible for asking. She has joined the school choir this term and is loving the sound of her voice even more. At the moment they are learning Chim-chimeny, Tuppence and Let's go fly a kite from Mary Poppins so she usually sings those over and over. These photos were taken the day after my little sister had braided her hair, so when she took it out her hair was all wavy and she thought she looked like Taylor Swift. She raced off and grabbed a mike and sang to me. Happiness :)
Hopefully it won't be so long before I find time to play again!


3 comments:
It HAS been a while!!! You haven't lost your touch! Adore the park LO...that white/yellow pops right out:):)
Christine it's so great to see your beautiful scrapping again! Both pages are fabulous and the pics are gorgeous!
Sheree xx
Just beautiful!
Post a Comment