Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lazy Days

This layout is up on the Crate Paper blog at the moment as part of their October colour challenge - cool huh! I mixed their "Peppermint" and "Farmhouse" collections and used some yellow mist with a Crafter's Workshop template for the clouds.



That's Miss Bec lying on top of our (covered) sand pit with Will's bunny Henry on her chest. He's such a beautiful, placid little rabbit, but this was pretty special because it's not too often that he'll happily sit on one of the kids like this whilst he has the opportunity to bounce off and explore the yard. I'm glad I got a photo of it, Bec really loves it when he cuddles with her :) Santa brought Henry to Will nearly 2 years ago and Bec has regretted not asking for one as well. At the time she figured that she could play with Will's rabbit any time she wanted, so she may as well use her Christmas wish for something else! Now she's outgrown the Bindi Irwin clothes and has to make do with cuddling Will's rabbit, hee hee, perhaps it was not her best decision!


You still have a couple of days to enter my draw for Get Picky's 1st birthday. Just leave a comment on this post to be in with a chance to win!

4 comments:

kathie said...

I saw your layout on the Crate Paper blog and thought it was Gorgeous! Love the misted clouds :)

Jules said...

Way cool Christine! :) Great page... big list of 'loves' on this one. The colours, the stitching, the clever visual triangle, the clouds. Gorgeous! x

Lizzy Hill said...

Yes, I really like this LO too ~ it's totally original & sooo sweet of your daughter.. christmas is coming ~ another bunny time??!!

Sheree said...

What a sweet pic Christine and you've scrapped it beatuifully! Love the misted clouds!

Sheree xx