This weekend Scrapboutique is having a special fundraiser where 10% of total sales are being donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. On top of that there is 20% off most patterend paper, albums, mists and lots of other goodies. Come pick up a bargain and support a great cause!
There are some challenges being run too. My challenge is to create a page using at least 5 pink elements. I've used pink patterned paper, stickers, alphas, lace doily, ribbon and embroidery thread on my sample page.

The journalling says "Whenever you are reminded to be gentle to a baby or animal you bend down and give them a kiss. I'm sure that's what you think the word 'gentle' means. Here you are being 'gentle' to the 10 day old lambs at Caldermeade farm in Koo Wee Rup"
I also did a product review this month for Scrapboutique using the new Tim Holtz Distress Stains. On this layout I applied the stain straight onto the page, on a foam stamp and also through a template to create the clouds at the top. I finished the page off using Crate Paper's Farmhouse collection.

For my other page I made my own background with the stain and some mists. I also used the stain to colour a Prima mistables canvas clock, which was super easy. I really loved playing with the stain and would love to have a go with a couple more colours to blend together. My full review can be found here if you're interested.

The journalling says: Today you turned 5 Will! When I look back on this photo from when you were 2, I notice so many similarities. You are still that shy little boy that doesn't like crowds, but school is helping overcome that. You still love anything with wheels. Back then it was planes, now it's cars or trains. You've kept your beautiful sweet voice and your boyish carefree nature. And of course, those gorgeous, bright sparkly eyes are still prominent. We love you so much sweetie"
Thanks for dropping by!
9 comments:
Haha, that would be a huge challenge for me! I just can't do pink... let alone five pinks!
I adore your bottom page. Did you get that beautiful background just using the stains and mists? Nice. I would love to know more about how you did it.
Awesome share. Love all the pages, but in particular the one using five pink elements. Being mom to three girls that would not be too challenging,..lol. But at least I LOVE pink and also all things Crate.
Thanks also for saying hello on my blog.
Enjoy your week end!!
Gorgeou slayouts Christine!! I love your use of embellishments and the journaling always makes me smile :0)
Hugs
xoxo
These are beautiful Christine. And the lamb... I love lambs SOOOOOO much!
Your journalling really tells a story ~ it's great to read & I love that LO of Will at 5 ~ the B & W works so well... take care:):)
Awww your pages are so sweet and so beautifully put together Christine! Love them!
Sheree xx
Looks great - love the pink page!
Love all these Christine.... Little Lizzie has grown so much. And what a cutie :)
Such cute LOs - I really love all the pinks too :)
Post a Comment