
I also did Chelsea's speed scrap challenge on the weekend and used the sketch she provided to make this layout about Bec. I took her to the nail salon in the school holidays as a special treat. She chose pink polish and had some little white flowers painted on a couple of her nails too. It made for a really nice girly afternoon and only cost $10! She was so pleased and felt very grown up. The next day she posed for these photos and we had heaps of fun trying to get her nails in the pics. I love that middle pic, she's a cutie!

Lastly there's this one, a pretty quick page using up some of my old stash of October Afternoon papers. Just documenting one of the only days we spent at home in the school holidays. Will is into maps big time at the moment. He spent hours on this particular day absorbing the information on this map of the world. He is absolutely unreal at pointing out the location of countries, my own geographical knowledge has definitely benefited from this latest little obsession of his ;)

4 comments:
GORGEOUS Christine...I totally LOVE your layout....I always do!
I think one of the things that always captures me is that you record moments so well......there is always a story...and your kiddos are so very cute too.
Mardi x
I love all three of these pages Christine! Gorgeous as always and so sweet!
Sheree xx
Christine your layouts are really lovely. I have been popping in here from time to time for quite a while now - since you were on the GP team - just thought I'd say hello...
Gorgeous layouts and fantastic pics, popped over form Helen's blog.
Post a Comment