I haven't scrapped at all this week, so I have nothing new to share, but I've had a look through my files and found a couple from earlier in the year that I don't think I've put on my blog yet.
Last year in Kindy, Bec absolutely loved the series of "Rainbow Magic" books. Every single week she would come home from the library with one or two of these books. She lived and breathed Rainbow Magic fairies. She drew them, she 'changed' her name to that of one of the characters from the books when she played her little games and she wrote stories about them. Constantly. This page records that little phase of her life (she still loves them but thankfully she has moved on to read some other books as well now) and has some of her drawings and her "Bella the Bell fairy" story which her Daddy typed on the computer for her as she dictated it to him - bless him!

This one is a bit of a 'just because' page of Bec and Will enjoying an ice-cream after a bike ride. It's made using lots of scraps I had leftover on my table as well as amost a whole package full of sweet things from Lea's shop "Little Bits of Pretty." All the money she raises goes to the Children's Hospital at Westmead, so go have a look at her beautiful doilies and flowers!


6 comments:
Christine I just love both of these pages!! The first one is so beautiful and I love that you've included some of her drawings on the page. I love how the second page is made up of scraps and those gorgeous embellies too!
Sheree xx
Beautiful Christine....and how adorable is the Bella the Bell fairy story....thats gold!
Mardi x
Gorgeous Christine!! i just adore the 'rainbow magic' story. Great pages again... truely magical... x
Totally love the Rainbow Magic page Christine. Beautiful story and love how you have included the drawings :)
Love the drawings on the Rainbow Magic page Christine! These are such important little details to scrap and in years to come she will love that!
oooh scrolling down your blog...LOVE the patchy backround and THANK YOU Christine for mentioning our fundraiser. I have had a number of sales from your blog and I have found that ppl seeing lovely layouts showcasing the products is really the best way to promote it so my heartfelt thanks for taking the time to do this. LOVE the little drawings too on the first layout. You put so much thought into your pages.
Post a Comment