Sunday, January 9, 2011

Get Picky Inspiration

I'm running rather late for this one, but it's a beautiful Christmas photo to inspire you to scrap some of those gorgeous pics you took!



I was inspired by that hint of icy blue and silver to create this layout using a couple of pics from our christmas card photo shoot:


I even dug out my old heat gun to emboss the numbers so they were all lovely and shiny.

Have a go if you can find the time before the 13th and upload your photos to the Get Picky site here to be in the running to be the next guest designer!

6 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

oh my god! that photo is gorgeous. so is your layout, girl!

Sheree said...

Gorgeous page Christine...and that inspiration pic is just beautiful!!

Sheree xx

Renee said...

This is beautiful Christine!!! Thank you so much for my lovely Christmas card, your kids are so gorgeous.

We should catch up for a coffee soon xx

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Beautiful Christine! Love this layout!!

Carol said...

thanks you so much for your comments on my blog! I love your take on the inspiration!

Ella Swan said...

Exquisite Christine - very beautiful! Simplicity at it's very best ;-D