Thursday, December 16, 2010

Get Picky Sketch #3

Here's this months Get Picky Sketch:




I thought I'd use it as an opportunity to do my first Christmas layout for the year. I swapped the circle for a massive felt star but otherwise kept it pretty much the same. I love all 4 photos, Miss Lizzy looking unusually serious, the pose from Beccy J and my two sweet boys laughing!

There's a fantastic prize up for grabs from Leeann's Chip Chop Shop, so make sure you get your entries in by the 28th of December!

4 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Love the simplicity of this layout! Great multi-photo sketch - hope I have the time to play at Picky this month - Merry Christmas Christine ;-D

Unknown said...

hello! found your sire via kaisercraft. you have soem lovely ideas and i am inspired to do a bit more scrapbooking now. cheers ears-the crafty cow

Unknown said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! Love what you did with this :0)

Sasha Farina said...

oh my... i adore that large star!!