Sunday, January 16, 2011

Get Picky January Sketch Challenge


This months sketch is a double page layout that was designed by Anna Bowkis from Pencil Lines. Make sure you check out the Get Picky website because Anna has also provided a very inspiring page using her sketch!


As soon as I saw it I knew it would be perfect for a photo sequence of Lizzy starting to crawl. I had 5 photos that I really wanted to include so I shrunk them down to 3x4" and stretched the photos and underlying paper component of the sketch so it spanned the entire width of my layout.



A whole month later and she still crawls like this, dragging herself along with her arms rather than getting up on all fours. She's become very quick, I particularly love the way she pokes her tongue out with the effort of it all!

You have until midnight on the 28th Jan to upload your layout to the Get Picky website to be in the running for a fantastic prize pack from The Stamp Spot!

3 comments:

Sheree said...

So adorable Christine! Love it!

Sheree xx

Nikki xx said...

Love this layout soooo much Christine! Miss Lizzy will be off and running before you know it...maybe you should tie her down now, she's grwoing way too quickly!!!!! xxx

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous layout Christine!