
I frequently do pages like this one of Bec, just to take a snapshot in time of the things she loves at the moment. They change so quickly and I enjoy looking back on pages like these and remembering the things that made her happy at that age.

And this is just a little birthday card for a friend from school, these papers are perfect for card making.

Now, I will be the first to admit that this is not one of my finest pages! The way I had chopped off Will's head when I took the photos made it really hard to position them, so it just wasn't working for me. I really badly wanted to pull this apart and start over, but I resisted the urge because these photos have been sitting there for well over a year waiting to be scrapped. I have told the story that I wanted to tell and even though the page isn't pretty it's time to move on! I really love that leaf stamp though, I have been looking for one like that for so long, I'm sure it will be popping up on lots more of my pages in the future!

Lastly is this little trinket box that I made for Will to put his 'treasures' in. Bec has lots of these little boxes, but Will had none, so he was delighted to recieve one of his own. He has filled it with acorns which he collects wherever we go. I'm sure he'll try to cram in a couple of extra ones today after he picks up some more that have fallen from the trees by the swimming pool!
I've got Kaisercraft's gorgeous new June paper releases Le Chateau and Konstrukt in my hot little hands and am busily scrapping away at what will be my final projects for them. I really love Le Chateau, it is one of their best I think!
10 comments:
All beautiful projects Christine! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the new ranges too. :)
Sheree xx
ooo. I like 5 and a half. I can so relate to the treasure box idea. MY DD has a few but DS doesnt have any. I need to fix that. Thanks for the idea!!
hi christine
I actually really like the slater boy layout.While you may think its not your best, I still think its pretty good!
your new blog header is pretty gorgeous too.
They are all gorgeous Christine!! Loved all of these when I saw them :)
These are gorgeous Christine....and I adore your Slater boy layout....it reminds me very much of Bella and her locust... they are too cute hey!
Mardi x
I love that you captured your stories, Christine! And your layouts are beautiful. Lovin' that leaf stamp too!
Hi christine, Just popping by to say thanks for visiting my blog :) and thanks for the lovely comment!!
I love the slater boy layout!! Glad you didnt rip it up :)
Gorgeous as always. Your five and a half page is like the ones I do for my kids - I take notes of my kids likes and dislikes every six months. Lovely to look back on the evolution.
I really love the slater boy layout! And yes the leaf stamp is fab.
Your card looks lovely too.
Will call you tomorrow a.m., but plan to visit tomorrow arvo if that's good with you.
xx
I have given you an award! Pop over to my blog for the details :)
I have missed you!! Sorry I was scarce.. I was out of my mind busy :)
Post a Comment