Thursday, May 27, 2010

7 Weeks old

And she's smiling! It's such a proud mummy moment to see her eyes sparkle as that big grin stretches across her sweet little face! Will was capturing her attention in this photo, the dear little thing was actually laughing at him!


My sister's and parents organised for Steven from Creative Image Photography to come and do a photoshoot as their gift to us when Lizzy was only 2 weeks old. I was so happy with the photos, this one of Andy holding Lizzy was one of my favourites. You can see some more of the gorgeous photos he took on his blog here. I love that one of Bec rolling her eyes :)



The papers are from Kaisercraft's Hey Birdie collection, I just didn't use the pink colours to make it a bit more masculine. They're really versatile and fantastic for all you card makers! I'll have lots more Kaisercraft projects to share soon.

8 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

so very nice. gotta love that cheeky smile.

Sheree said...

She's just the sweetest Christine! Love your very cute layout...gorgeous photos too!

Sheree xx

Mardi said...

Omgosh Christine these photos are just beautiful..... such natural family shots full of personality... you must be so thrilled.
Your layout is adorable too.... x

Renee said...

oooooohhhhhh she is just the sweetest little bubba Christine! I will have to come for another cuddle soon :)

Take care sweetness xox

Kirsty said...

Oh that is sooooo sweet!

Leanne said...

Aaawww! Isn't fun to scrap babies!!! Just gorgeous lo's to go with a beautiful little girl!!

Cherie said...

Just gorgeous Christine, so sweet...

Take care
Cherie xoxoxo

Sasha Farina said...

omg.. I am so melting here.. she's taking my heart and running away with it!