We had Will's birthday party at the end of October at the Farmyard Nursery. The place was absolutely fantastic, a beautiful big barn filled with lambs, bunnies, chooks, ponies and other sweet little animals for the children to hold and pat. We only had 10 kids, but it was all a bit much for our shy little man. Bec, on the other hand, had a ball. She loved brushing the pony and putting pretty clips in it's mane and feeding the lambs and kids from a bottle. Will refused to hold the rabbits or feed the lambs because they scared him and preferred to play at the little playground. He did feed the big black bull some bread though. What type of kid is afraid of rabbits and lambs but ok with a bull? It was a lovely party though and he really did have fun. Here are some pics from the day.
Yesterday Andy and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary! Mum and dad came to look after the kids so we could go out to a movie - what a treat! And we arrived home to a gorgeous big bunch of flowers from Bec and Will. What a beautiful thing to do, I was so touched! Bec and Nanny had organised them for us. Bec did a wonderful job of keeping a secret!
Scrapping wise I've done very little lately other than my Kaiser Q2 pages (that will change this weekend, I plan on getting lots done!). This one is from a sketch challenge on the Kaiser blog a few weeks back. I used the new Rewind collection which are perfect for these pics of Will.

And these are a couple of others from the Scrapboxx DT comp



I'll be back after the weekend to share my creations from the retreat! Have a good one!
9 comments:
Congratulations to you and Andy sweetheart, hope you have the best time this weekend!!!
Gorgeous gorgeous work :)
Lucky you Christine, you will have a great time, my best friend is also going to the at home retreat, so wish I was going :-)
Rona x
Have fun at the retreat Christine, and a big congrats to you and Andy!
Love the layouts too, gorgeous as always.
See you tomorrow Christine!!! Can't wait!!
Sheree xx
ps. Gorgeous layouts as always!
oh no...i read this and nearly started to cry...someone I know here is going and if I'd known you were going to be there I would have asked her to give you a huuuuuuuge hug from me!!!!! hope that you had a fantastic weekend, congratulations to you & andy...our 9th is in december :) i totally had your LO's picked as being someone elses in the boxx dt comp LOL...they are gorgeous xx
Hi Christine! Just wanted to come by your blog and say thank you for a great weekend at the retreat. It was lovely to meet you!
It looks like the retreat was a heap of fun. Hope you had a good weekend :).
Did you get lots of scrapping done? Looking forward to seeing them soon on your blog.
Happy Anniversary lovebirds!!
Hiya gorgeous....so lovely to meet you at the retreat....its kind of sad its all over now...
xx
Post a Comment