
Yep, 15 weeks! I'm so excited! I had a bit of a break from scrapping there for a while, I have been quite sick and so completely and utterly exhausted that I honestly just couldn't manage to do much. I did that page as part of the Scrapboxx DT call comp, which was exactly what I needed to get me back in the mood for scrapping. I'm out now, but good luck to the 5 girls that are left, you are producing some gorgeous pages!
This little man is looking much tidier today :) I don't know why I always put off his haircuts for so long, he looks so much cuter when his hair is neat.
He received another birthday pressie today. Thank you so much Nanny, the Mobilo was a big hit with both kids and I'm sure they will get a lot of use out of it over the next few years.
Andy is away in Longreach this week for work, which makes the kids a bit miserable. I decided to buy them a pack of this as a special treat tonight. Has anyone else succumbed to the demands of their children brought on by all those tele ads?
Well, it was a huge hit! Check out Becca's evil grin ;) They both loved it and stayed in the bath for a whole hour! It was good fun watching them laugh and play together so happily like that, definitely worth the $10 price tag for a treat.
I also got a lovely happy-e-mail today from Scrapbooking Memories magazine to tell me that I've made the short-list for their Masters comp! A big congratulations to Fran, Alicia and Tanya from the Kaiser DT that also made the list, and to my good friend Manon and all my buddies on the Boxx - congrats girls!
15 comments:
Oh lovely sweetheart, congratulations to you too, you so deserve it!!
And finally we can talk out loud about your fantastic news now!!!!
Double congrats Christine - but I've got to admit I thought I recognised your style and Charnie Maccas and wondered... Take care - hope you're feeling better. Ax
congratulations christine!!
very exciting for you and your family.
and well done on making the short list for the masters, would love to see you make it.
fingers crossed Im seeing you soon in the masters edition!
hope your feeling well now!
Christine how wonderful for you and your family to have another little one on the way. Congratulations!!!!
Well done making it onto the shortlist for Masters too! Crossing my fingers for you!!
Sheree xx
you know i love your work... and this little page is amazing! What a great way to announce the news! congrats Christine!! on your lil bub and the SBM news!! you totally deserves all the happiness in the world.
take care. ali xoxo
Congratulations on both counts!
I kind of worked out the preggy news from the Boxx comp ... so happy for you! And so thrilled for you re Masters short list too - good luck!
Congratulations Christine! How exciting! Congrats times two actually!
Congrats Christine, how exciting for you and your family...
Good luck with the master too.
Cherie x
Huge congrats on both counts Christine!! So happy for you :D
sorry I forgot to ask where did you get the "goo" from?
Congratulations, that's great news Christine - the baby AND making the top 50!! I'm glad that you're feeling a bit better now.
PS that goo does look good fun!
Congratulations!!! I had a sneeking suspicion that this gorgeous lo was yours!!! How very exciting for your family... and thanks for your well wishes!
Congrats again Honey, so happy for you all.
Well done on the top 50ish, woohoo!
And I saw that bath stuff at kmart, and wished I had a bathtub for the boys :)
Take care chickie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Congrats on the SM shortlist. I will keep my fingers crossed that you make it through.
Only 16 days and we will all be meeting in Port Stephens, yah how exciting
oh sweetie.. Huge Congratulations!!!! I am so stinkin' excited for you :) and that gelli thingy... better not let my kids see that. LOL.
Post a Comment