He's in deperate need of a haircut, but he still has that sweet smile! He scored himself a new Thomas table for his trains as well as Cranky Crane and a whole lot of other trains.
His Gran and Pop and aunts and uncles have started up his Lego collection in a big way. I'm not sure who will have the most fun with that! I remember spending many blissful days during my childhood building Lego towns with my sisters.
So Happy 3rd Birthday Will Man, it's going to be a big year for you!
9 comments:
What a cutie! Happy Birthday! Sounds like he had a great day... and lots of cool new pressies! We've got a huge Thomas fan in our house too...he's LOVE that Thomas table!!!
Sheree xx
Oh happy birthday, Will!! And how funny that little boys are so into the same things - it's my Darcy's bday next week and he's getting more train set & Lego to add to his collections!
Happy birthday gorgeous boy!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness Christine...are you going to the retreat too?
Sheree xx
Hi Christine, just found out that you will be bunking with us at the retreat. YAH i soooooo cannot wait to meet you. I am a big fan of your work
Of course I don't mind! It's going to be so much fun and so lovely to meet you! Not long now!
Sheree x
ps. If you need to e-mail me about anything my address is shereeforcier@tpg.com.au
hi christine
thanks for your comment on my blog.Havnt got my latest SM yet, bit slower making it out to the rural areas it seems.
Hope your little man had a great day, with older boys, weve been through the lego and thomas stages.Have a HUGE mountain of lego in our storage cupboard.
Christine, I don't mind that you are sharing a room with us at the retreat in fact I am so stoked it is you. We are going to have the best time. It is going to be a weekend to remember of that I am sure.
Leanne xx
leannelove@hotmail.com
Happy Birthday Will! Love the cool pressies - Jai is a Thomas fan too!
Post a Comment