This is one fantastic competition, the prize packs are absolutely amazing, so make sure you head over here to enter!
And the Q1 launch party - absolutely amazing! There was such a buzz in the atmosphere, the outlet was packed with excited people eager to catch an early glimpse of the new products and gorgeous projects. And then to watch as they were all blown away by the stunning new designs (it's so hard to pick a fave, but I absolutely adore Loire Valley and Pina Colada!), and the most beautifully crafted projects was such a treat. They have come up with some really innovative ideas for packaging and storage that are unbelievably practical. It was so wonderful to be there and meet so many genuinely lovely people. The staff were fantastic, I cannot praise them enough. You could just tell how hard they had worked, all of them, the graphic designers, the marketing team, the sales team, you are all fabulous, congratulations on a wonderful product and a successful first quarter launch, you should be so proud of yourselves and your company!
And I got to meet Al Hannah....where do you start when you meet someone so lovely? She is just the most beautiful, beautiful lady! Al, a million times thankyou, you are the sweetest thing, thank you so much for giving up your day off to show me around your head office and for introducing me to everyone. You and indeed everyone in your office made me feel so welcome and I loved seeing where you all work.
I pinched a photo from the Kaisercraft blog because I didn't bring a camera myself. On the left there's Tom, who created the gorgeous glossy new magazine (I really *love* this new mag - if you thought the workshop mags were good, then you'll think this is amazing!), Darren who takes all the beautiful photos, Al who designs so many of those stunning projects and myself.
And I got to meet Al Hannah....where do you start when you meet someone so lovely? She is just the most beautiful, beautiful lady! Al, a million times thankyou, you are the sweetest thing, thank you so much for giving up your day off to show me around your head office and for introducing me to everyone. You and indeed everyone in your office made me feel so welcome and I loved seeing where you all work.
I pinched a photo from the Kaisercraft blog because I didn't bring a camera myself. On the left there's Tom, who created the gorgeous glossy new magazine (I really *love* this new mag - if you thought the workshop mags were good, then you'll think this is amazing!), Darren who takes all the beautiful photos, Al who designs so many of those stunning projects and myself.

Bring on the 1st July!
4 comments:
Hi Christine, was wonderful to meet you at the Q1 Launch, Nikki and l are still on cloud nine. If you would like me to send you copies of the photos l took let me know... My email is mich72@iprimus.com.au
Michelle
Hey Christine,
It was a pleasure to spend time with you on Friday - I think you are just gorgeous, and I love seeing people happy with excitement!
I'm glad you are home safely! Hehe ... you could have walked into the train station the way you were going, but I didn't realise until I drove up past you only had about 10 more steps and you were there. Eeek ... sorry for being misleading!
Hope your little ones survived while you were gone.
Look forward to when you are next in Geelong. Hopefully time won't be as rushed and we can show you around and take you out for dinner somewhere!
Love the photo you have on your blog - I have it on mine as well. x
oooh I am just so green with envy Christine! Maybe I will make the time to get to the next launch and we can meet :)
How cool!
WV: twishu - Just wanted twishu a good day!
Post a Comment